Chloroethane, Reason Behind Singer Darius Campbell’s Death
We are deeply sorry to announce that the reason behind Darius Campbell’s death was announced. He was the former Pop Idol star who left this world suspiciously about a month ago on August 11, 2022. May he rest in peace.
His family announced in a statement to the PA news agency: “The results of medical examinations have confirmed that Darius Campbell’s death was an accident caused by chloroethane, which is used to treat pain and that tragically lead to respiratory arrest.”
Darius Campbell’s death has been ruled an accident by the medical examiner assigned to the case and a previous statement from his family explained: “The local police department has confirmed that there were no signs of intent or suspicious circumstances.”
He rose to fame in the 2000s when he participate in the reality television show Pop Idol. He had some experiences in theatre, playing in Chicago as Billy Flynn in two runs of the show, as well as Guys And Dolls, Gone With The Wind, and more in the West End.
Mr. Campbell grew up in the US and was in a relationship with Canadian actress Natasha Henstridge. She was a well-known actress who played in famous films including the sci-fi hit Species. They tied the knot in 2011 at the San Ysidro Ranch in Santa Barbara, California, till they split.
Please Leave Your Comments, Thoughts, and Condolences For Us Right Below
Darius Campbell’s Death
The reason behind Darius Campbell’s death was announced today on September 10, 2022. The Southern Minnesota Regional Medical Examiner’s Office has confirmed that he passed away from inhalation of chloroethane.
It must be noted that US day News does not confirm nor reject any of this information about Darius Campbell’s death. Please let us know if you read incorrect details or learn more information.
About a month ago when his cause of death was under the shadows, there were rumors about how he died, and the case was under investigation, but some believe he was killed and the case relates to foul play.
Post-mortem examination documents obtained by the PA news agency listed “toxic effects of chloroethane” as well as “suffocation” as having contributed to Darius Campbell’s death.
Sophie Bowns shared on her social media: “Do other people have days where things really get to them? I’m very worried about a Fiverr order, I’m sad that I wasn’t invited to a wedding and I keep thinking about Darius Campbell Danesh and his poor family.”
On social media, messages of condolences were sent to Darius Campbell’s family and loved ones. His friends shared their sadness through their Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter pages. May he rest in peace.
Subscribe to the US day News newsletter inbox to receive celebrities’ daily news